Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 7:  Federal Employees Held Hostage

I'd vote for a dog trainer over these incompetents.
Robert Randles, furloughed electrician
Ft. Bragg, Fayetteville NC (courtesy L.A. Times)



I realize Mr. Randles was simply trying to express his contempt for Congresspersons, but he may have struck upon a great idea.  I’m married to a dog trainer, and I can tell you that they are sharp people who understand behavior and how to change it.  Of course, dogs may be easier to train than members of Congress--they’re certainly a lot smarter and more pleasant to be around--but I have seen my wife work a few miracles with some fairly dangerous curs.  So maybe the answer is to send a few dog trainers into Congress to perform a bit of behavioral modification.  Perhaps they should start with the “quiet” command.  A little less yapping by these louts would be a positive development.

Read the entire article at the L.A. Times

No comments:

Post a Comment